There is a lot of Flip Flopping Going around lately. Those words against Bush are coming back to bite Democrats who are supporting the Presidents attack on Libya. There are those to who where for the Attacks on Iraq, that are now are now against Obama’s actions.
We have as Media Matters like to say an “Epic Fail” as then Senator Biden was all over Bush for by passing Congress in his military action. Biden was upset that Bush only got a United Nations and Congressional Resolution. He wanted more. Now, as VP is all for action in Libya even without a resolution from Congress.
It is fun to watch the political gymnastics. I give Biden a 9.75
In 2007, then Sen. Joe Biden appeared on MSNBC’s Hardball and said launching an attack without congressional approval is an impeachable offense. This flashback comes on the heels of Obama launching an attack on Libya without congressional approval.
- Joe Biden: Impeach a President Who Takes Us to War Against a Nation That Didn’t Attack Us (michellemalkin.com)
- Biden: We should impeach presidents who launch attacks without Congressional approval (hotair.com)
- Then Senator, Now Vice President Biden On A President Taking Military Action (annem040359.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO- BIDEN FLASHBACK: Launching an Attack Without Congressional Approval is an Impeachable Offense (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- Could Obama be Impeached over Libya? Let’s ask Joe Biden (tomhuff.wordpress.com)
- Biden Comes Out for Impeachment (powerlineblog.com)