A new poll by PublicPolicyPolling.blogspot.com shows that in a head to head run for President, independent voters would favor Charlie Sheen over Ex-Governor Sarah Palin for President by a 41/36 margin. Democrats would support him 44-24 and Republican/Tea Party voters prefer Sheen over President BHO by a 37-28. But then, they would probably also prefer Idi Amin or Field Marshall Goering over BHO too….
And it’s more than just fruitcake independents supporting the warlock. Democrats would support him by a 44-24 margin for president over Palin and Republicans would support him 37-28 over Obama.
- Charlie Sheen Beats Obama, Palin In Presidential Poll (huffingtonpost.com)
- Poll: Independents Prefer Charlie Sheen Over Sarah Palin for President (themoderatevoice.com)
- “Independents Think Charlie Sheen Would Be a Better President Than Sarah Palin” and related posts (blogs.villagevoice.com)
- Charlie For President? (radio923fm.radio.com)
- TGIF: Charlie Sheen for President? (crenshawcomm.com)
Filed under: Politics, U.S. Politics, US Politics | Tagged: Barack Obama, Charlie Sheen, Democratic Party (United States), Idi Amin, Independent (voter), President of the United States, republican, sarah palin |